Algo trading ready for MiFID II compliance
Qcaid MiFID II
MiFID II became applicable in all member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area on 3 January 2018, bringing significant changes to the regulatory environment:
- Greater transparency requirements and technology capacity for markets (exchanges, MTFs, OTFs).
- New rules for those who act as clearers.
- New requirements for direct electronic access (DEA) and direct market access (DMA) providers.
- More obligations for algorithmic trading firms.
- New requirements for investment firms engaged in high frequency algorithmic trading.
If you wish to know more, please download our quick guide on MiFID II requirements regarding algorithmic trading. This document has two objectives:
If you wish to download the MiFID II paper, please submit the form below.
- Being a guide on duties and requirements for investment firms and other participants involved.
- Describing the way those MiFID II duties and requirements are met by using Qcaid.